My Argan Oil Uses

by - 1:27:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would begin this blog by talking first about one of my home's most great nature bounty which is Argan oil. This would sound to you as a joke at first but as a Moroccan, I never had the chance to use argan oil ... I know that some of you must be saying "Whaaaaat??? Are you kidding me??". Well yes!!! and in addition to this miracle oil, there are many other Moroccan natural beauty products that I got to use only lately. Believe it or not, I regret badly underestimating these precious nature's gifts.

Often called "liquid gold" or "miracle oil", argan oil is an organic product native to Morocco. Its properties make it beneficial for the hair and skin.  I will list some of the unlimited uses if the argan oil below. However I personally prefer to restrict the use of the argan oil to the skin care as I believe that several other natural oils would benefit the hair (I will clarify this further in a different post).


Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, it is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. As i'm thirty something, I've been more aware about the anti-aging products, and I was searching around about the perfect anti-aging products, I sat once and thought, that most of the articles online would emphasize the use of a serum. Either, a vitamin C, E or a combination and this where my decision to use my argan oil as a serum came from. I simply smooth few drops into my face and neck using gentle rubbing motions as a morning and night serum as this specific oil acts as a moisturizer and anti-aging all in one for face, eyebrow, lashes and lips.

I've been suffering from dull, tight and dry skin. But since I've started using the argan oil, I would say that my skin is much much better. I can't categorize it in the dry section anymore and to be honest not in normal one as well. So basically I'm kind of the middle.... I've also added some other essentials oils to my skin care routine. To have more details, check out my upcoming post.

Argan oil is also ideal for hair and could be added to the daily routine by rubbing few drops over the palms and combing the fingers through the hair. It is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It even helps to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. I personally use it in addition to other oils for hair thickening (Will develop this in a separate post).

This miracle oil is also a great treatment for people suffering from eczema and a protection against pregnancy stretch marks and puckered skin after birth. Its softening properties are also ideal for brittle nails, dry hands, cracked and hard skin on feet. It both moisturizes and softens skin. 

The best thing about argan oil is that I use it in its pure form and I don’t need to be spend a lot of money to buy it as an ingredient of any product. 

My next post would guide you guys on how to know that your argan oil is 100% pure. Until then, hope you guys enjoy. 

Can't wait for your comments. Have a great day.






You May Also Like

0 comments