Review: Max Factor Eye Luminizer Brightener

by - 6:06:00 PM

Hi Lovelies,

Two months back, I went to the beauty store to check new products, when the sales lady from Max Factor stand suggested the Eye Luminizer Brightener.  I was caught by the last part as this is a total new concept to me and I wasn’t really sure if this is a concealer or highlighter. Therefore, I thought of making a quick review about it today.



At first look I loved the presentation of the product in 2 colors; Orange (the concealer) with a white swirl (the brightener) in a clear plastic bottle. But once the product is dispensed both liquids are already mixed. It also contains a pump which is great to make it more hygienic.



Max Factor claims that this eye brightener: “Instantly brightens and hydrates for luminous looking under eye area” and I do agree. However I don’t expect it to cover extremely dark circles but it certainly brightens up under eye pretty well.



The great part in my opinion about this brightener is its lightweight formula that it cannot be even seen and blends easily. It’s also smooth, soft and moisturizing.

Overall, I think it’s a good product for everyday use especially when I don’t have time or mood to have any makeup on but I still want to have a healthy look.

Hope that was helpful… Stay tuned!


You May Also Like

0 comments