Review: Rimmel BB Cream Radiance

by - 3:20:00 PM

Hi Beauties,

BB creams have always made their way onto my skin more than foundations especially in the sunny and humid weather in Dubai. Some of the reasons why I prefer these formulas are the decent coverage provided and the natural look given which is just similar to the real skin tone. However, finding that perfect base has constantly been a struggle for me. I’ve been thinking for some time that I found the one but not after trying Rimmel BB Cream Radiance.

| Rimmel BB Cream Radiance |

This beauty balm is a new version of the original BB Cream launched earlier with the drop in SPF from 25 to 20. It comes in 4 shades; very light, light, medium and medium/dark. And according to Rimmel: “It’s a 9-in-1 skin perfecting super makeup that primes, smooths, conceals, helps minimize the appearance of pores, provides natural coverage, moisturizes for 24 hours, awakens tired skin, brightens the skin with vitamin C complex and gives a radiant finish”.

| Rimmel BB Cream Radiance |

I purchased the medium shade, and as it seems at first, it's a bit dark for me, but BB Creams are pretty forgiving as far as color goes so when blended out, it's a perfect match.


I’ve been using this product for almost 2 weeks now and I definitely think it smooths due to the creamy texture and the thicker consistency than most BB creams I tried. Its formula absorbs easily and leaves the skin soft and hydrated for a considerable number of hours which means you can totally get away without using a primer.

As I don’t have large pores, I won’t really know if it eliminates their appearance; but I can only say that it does help to some degree.

Coverage wise, I have to admit that I was impressed. It’s more like a light-medium coverage foundation and just enough to cover my dark spots, even out my skin tone and ease dullness after 1 coat only. It can also be built up very easily without feeling heavy but I personally love the result after the first layer.

I was worried about the “RADIANCE” portion of the formula as I thought it would be luminous which is not my type. Thankfully it isn’t! It dries to a satin, dewy and radiant finish, due to the pearlescent properties it has, which I really like and seems to wake up the skin and give a nice glow without being shimmery.


Overall, this is a great BB Cream with a good coverage. I’m a fan!

However, I think those with oily skin will not like this BB cream while those with normal to dry skin will definitely get on quite well with as it’s quite moisturizing and eases any dullness caused by the dryness.

Therefore if you prefer a more natural and lighter base with a decent coverage?? Then you should give this little BB Cream a try.


You May Also Like

0 comments