Review: Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer

by - 7:50:00 PM

Hi Dolls,
Concealers are one of the critical and essential products to my makeup routine, and in order to provide an accurate review I usually spend enough time to experiment it. And here I am finally reviewing the Rimmel London Match Perfection skin tone adapting concealer after a month of use. I purchased it along with the Rimmel BB Cream Radiance, which I already reviewed a while ago here.



It’s apparently a 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter that banishes signs of fatigue and illuminates the eye area, with an oxygen complex allowing the skin to breathe according to Rimmel. That sounds great! So let’s check it out!

In the past, I’ve been switching from a concealer to another; trying so many to find that one that would cover up the discoloration, apply smoothly, blend easily without losing its coverage, adapt to my skin tone and certainly do not crease under my eyes. So listen carefully people…... Rimmel Match Perfection skin tone adapting concealer manages all that.



Its texture is very creamy and moisturizing which blends perfectly, providing the right coverage and a beautiful highlight under the eye making tired eyes look refreshed. And as an extra benefit, skip the powder step, it’s not needed. Guess what??? Not setting it doesn’t affect its longevity though; it still lasts the whole day without creasing even during summer days of Dubai with a temperature of 42 C minimum. Seriously this stuff is amazing. However I don’t think this concealer might answer the call of those with heavy dark circles, it can only be used to cover tiny spots and blemishes. I believe it’s more designed to cover the under eye area rather than spots because of its highlighting quality.


Coming the weak point; the packaging. The Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer comes in a squeeze tube with a brush applicator which is very annoying to me as I don’t find it hygienic and sometimes the amount of product can’t be controlled which results in a waste of product.



At the end what can I say? I simply love this concealer and I’m really glad I found it. It is certainly a great choice for those seeking a concealer that brightens as well as conceals problems. The color adapting technology works for me which is a major plus providing me a soft and natural glow. So far it’s the best concealer I have used in a while. A great quality for a good value.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a fabulous product!!
    Thanks for the detailed review .
    Available in lifestyle ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tarana, indeed I got it from lifestyle MOE.

    ReplyDelete