Review: Grace Cole tea tree & witch hazel foaming facial wash and the body scrub

by - 12:32:00 PM

Hi Beauties,

Few weeks back I popped into the nearest pharmacy for some skincare finds and as the pictures show in my instagram I got few of them and of course, for those who know me by now, would already guess that I picked them Paraben Free.  Today I’ll be reviewing the Grace Cole tea tree & witch hazel foaming facial wash and the body scrub.



The foaming facial wash asserts to “envelop your skin in a rich lather effectively sweeping away everyday impurities an keeping your skin looking smooth and radiant.” Tea tree is known for its anti-bacterial benefits whilst witch hazel keeps the skin clear and both of these ingredients are widely used in spot treatment.

This product is so gentle on the skin and washes off very easily. It’s also non drying and leaves the skin clean and refreshed. One of the things that amuses me is the light scent of tea tree, maybe because of witch hazel addition, and as I’m not a huge fan of it that makes it just perfect. 


From the other hand, the body scrub has a clear gel like formula with tiny particles. It claims to “rejuvenate, refine and smooth the skin. Its rounded microbeads stimulate the skin to remove dead cells and reveal radiance.”



It’s a very mild scrub that could be used daily. It leaves the skin fresh and smooth because of its gel formula I believe. The smell is also not strong, yet it is soothing some way. 

For anyone with blemish/acne/problem skin should definitely give this affordable range of products a try!

After a deep thought I’m sure I would be repurchasing the foaming facial wash. Unfortunately I like my body scrubs to be thick to feel the “real exfoliation” some of you might disagree but this is just my opinion. 

Hope you guys enjoyed! 


You May Also Like

0 comments