Review: Wet n Wild Coverall Cream Foundation & Primer

by - 12:21:00 PM

Hi Beauties,

Now that finally Wet n Wild cosmetics is here in Dubai I thought of sharing another product review.  For almost a month or maybe more, I honestly can’t remember, I’ve testing out some of the Wet n Wild CoverAll Line; the cream foundation and the primer, which I picked randomly just to find out the quality offered by this very affordable brand. 


Coverall Cream Foundation 

I got this tube a while ago, and thinking of its cheap price I didn’t raise my expectations until I decided to try it just out of curiosity. According to Wet n Wild, it’s a long day wear  that provides moderate to full coverage, it has a lightweight texture with satin-matte finish and contains the VisiBright complex which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin. 


It is in fact a creamy, hydrating and lightweight foundation that blends smoothly. I would agree that it provides a medium coverage and could be build able to cover those nasty areas. Thankfully I only have tiny dark spots however I personally hate applying too many layers, in my opinion it just makes it feel heavy and cakey. Once on, the foundation wasn’t too oily or dry looking, it has, as it exactly claims, that semi-matte finish which I’m sure it’s the VisiBright magic. 


I have to admit that I’m not a huge fan of the packaging, as you may know, I prefer the pump kinda thing. But looking at its price, I can’t expect any other option. From the bright side, the wear time is impressive. Still I don’t think it would last all day as it states, especially for those having issues with oiliness. Being not from that category, I could get a 5 to 6 hours of good wear in a temperature of 45 degrees, and I’m sure if I didn’t take it off it would have last for another 1 or 2 hours. 

Coverall Primer 

Just the way I like my primers, the coverall one is beautifully formulated. It’s a creamy gel  with a great scent that sinks easily into the skin leaving it hydrated, supple and flawless. It dispenses white and turns clear after blending. As I’m describing this primer, my favourite one, the Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer, which I reviewed here, comes into my mind.


Apparently it helps “refine pores, fill fine lines, brighten complexion and even skin tone”. It is indeed doing a great job reducing the appearance of the visible pores on my cheeks and it also managed to make my skin look perfect and very smooth. 


I’m really stunned at how this little beauty pick feels on the skin, it actually performs as any  high end primer would. It provides an amazing moisture which prepped the skin well giving my makeup a smooth base to adhere to. 

Overall, the coverall primer coupled with the cream foundation makes me in heaven despite their cheap prices. There is in fact plenty of quality here nevertheless there are few minuses to note… Well you can’t have it all. As I mentioned earlier, the packaging is not the perfect  one and I wish Wet n Wild would work on it just because the quality provided is amazing.  The second hiccup is the fact that it has no SPF, which makes them not convenient in hot summer days.
Apart from that, I definitely recommend these beauty gems and I deeply hope that they  would get the respect they deserve. 

Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!


You May Also Like

0 comments