Review: Wonder'full mascara with Argan oil waterproof

by - 12:25:00 PM

Hello helloo,

After being impressed by their BB cream (here) and concealer (here), I couldn’t resist trying some other product of the Rimmel London brand. I decided then to give the all new waterproof Wonder’lash Mascara with Argan Oil a try. 


The wonder’lash mascara with Argan oil was the first one I picked and tried, among other products that I’ll review in future posts, and that’s for the first obvious reason that it’s infused with this magical oil and honestly who wouldn’t???? The second reason is the so beautiful packaging that is hard to resist; a blue metallic finished tube. 


It’s a waterproof mascara that helps the lashes to look full, as mentioned in Rimmel website,  and smooths them to not clump. Its ultra flexible brush hugs the lashes to define them from root to tip. However when applying this mascara there is no drama noticeable. Instead it’s giving the lashes definition and a natural soft look that you will certainely say “Did I really just apply any mascara???”. From the other side, stiff and crunchy lashes have no place here, just feathery ones thanks to its light oil based formula. And for a waterproof formula, it still comes easily off at the end of the day. 

| Bare Lashes |
| 1 coat applied |
| 2 coats applied |

Even though this mascara does not give that false lash effect, I nevertheless think it’s a great one to have for a no-makeup look or simply for everyday use. 

This should do for today! Thank you so much for stopping by. 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that the post was useful to you... Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. Stay tuned.

      Delete