Review: Lush Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser

by - 7:25:00 AM

Lush is a brand that I have known about but never tried. Recently I did a research for my first purchase and once there, I could still get confused in front of the buckets of products everywhere.

The lady over there started to suggest all kind of soaps, scrubs ...etc. I wasn't sure if I should rely on her suggestions until she tried on my hand the Let The Good Times Roll cleanser and I was immediately fascinated by the soft feeling I got after wash.. Oh Man, that was awesome!!


The first big factor for loving this product is the smell which I love love love, it simply reminds me of some kind of cinnamon cookie dough. This is a unique solid cleanser that's extremely gentle and moisturizing, just exactly what I need in this time of the year. According to Lush it's a face and body cleanser but I rather use it daily as a night exfoliator and I really enjoy it. The texture is grainy which polishes the skin to a smooth, soft and glowing look without being overly harsh.


Unfortunately, this cleanser is not great at removing makeup but honestly I don't think it was made for that in the first place.

As it's made of natural ingredients, The Let The Good Times Roll has a shelf life of 3 months only which is for me a bonus. I've explained in one of my earlier posts about the homemade beauty recipes, that I prefer to have small batches of the fresh products but at least they're natural... I know, that in this case, it would be too pricey and I totally agree, but to my defense I would suggest that we can switch between Lush and DIY products.


At the end, I gotta say, I'm converted. I adore how supple and moisturized my skin feels after use.... Again, yes it's expensive but personally I don't mind splurging on Lush products which are fresh and free of all questioned chemicals... And listen up, Lush are also fighting against animal testing and all their containers are made from recycled plastic.... The Let The Good Times Roll, was my first purchase from them but you can be damn sure I'll be purchasing more..

Thanks for stopping by and hope this was helpful!!


You May Also Like

0 comments