Review: Wet N Wild CoverAll Concealer Palette

by - 4:31:00 PM

Hi Lovelies,

Recently I've practicing a new makeup technique; the colour correcting... And as always, I never like to take the risk of going crazy on something so I decided to pick the Wet N Wild Coverall Concealer Palette for a little whirl......Let's take a closer look.


This palette has 4 shades; pink to brighten, green to neutralize, nude to cover and white to highlight. I actually love the diversity in colors of these concealers which make them useful for many purposes. In fact, the green is supposed to counteract redness and the pink covers blue circles under the eyes. Unfortunately, as many of you, I was thinking for years that only the nude shade is able to do the job until my recent hut a concealer.  In fact the nude shade in the wet n wild palette is way darker than my skin tone while the pink and green are my most used as they cover up really nicely my redness, dark spots and circles.

The highlighter in the other side is very suitable for the brow bone and the cupids bow. I personally never used it for the cheek bones just because I prefer to use a powder one for most of the time.

The concealers are easily blended and very cream. I've noticed that when I choose to set it with a powder, it becomes extremely cackey and I can’t hate anything more than this in makeup.... Not having an oily skin, I actually skip this step.


This specific palette, I believe has been replaced by the Coverall Correcting Palette as I can't find it anymore online nor in their stands. But for fair skinned folks and those dealing with redness and blemishes, if you come across this little wheel, go for it. And for its price, you can't go wrong with it.

| Bare Face|
| Green Concealer for my red and black spots and Pink for my under eye area |
| Maybelline Foundation applied |

Thanks for reading and hope that was helpful.


You May Also Like

0 comments