Rimmel Nude Collection By Kate

by - 11:38:00 AM

Hi Guys,

Natural colored makeup? That's my thing ... Nude lips, are definitely the essence of elegance which enhance natural features and my absolute go-to. Rimmel London & Kate Moss team up for this purpose..... Please say Hi to the Rimmel Nude Collection By Kate.


The collection features, according to their website, 5 nail polishes and 6 available lipstick shades plus a lip conditioning balm. The shades, vary between pink, warm beige and dark nude, there's really a chic nude for everyone.

I always linked nude lipstick to a "zombie" look, and I figured out later that I picked  the wrong nude color for my skin tone. Well let's face it, nude is not a "one size fits all" thing; it can be very tricky to find the perfect nude.

I picked 3 lipstick shades, the most suitable for me, along with the lip balm. I haven't come across the nail polishes, so I can't provide my thoughts on them. My first is # 42; a pretty pink nude that would look great on every skin tone and perfect for natural everyday makeup look. # 43 is a warm peach nude, gorgeous on warm skin undertones and finally # 48 is a rich chocolate berry nude perfect for dark skin tones and I could use it for dramatic looks or even autumn/winter season.

| From L-R: 42, 43, 48|

Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipsticks are super creamy and moisturizing with a sweet scent and a semi matte finish. Speaking of moisture, the lip balm is light,  very hydrating and apply like dream with an SPF 15. My lips are immediately soft and smooth. I'm Impressed with this one.


I love the packaging and especially the peachy nude color. It's adorable as well as the white with pink writing for the lip balm....


The Rimmel Nude Collection is a total hit. The shades are awesome and the texture is nothing less that what we always get from Rimmel... Kate and Rimmel you've done it once again.


You May Also Like

0 comments