Is it Worth The Hype? Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner Review

by - 9:38:00 AM


Hi Everyone,

I’m unquestionably the worst person to put eyeliner. I really mess up big time!! Let’s be honest – It took me ages to get the Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter which I reviewed here. The lady at the counter started raving about this new launched eyeliner, my immediate answer was of course “No way, you’re talking to the wrong person” however she caught my full attention when she tried it on me and explained how easy it is to the point that it does the job for you and doesn’t smudge. I’m sure you can imagine my joy at that moment. All I had in mind back then was the perfect winged liner on my teeny tiny eyes .. Too good to be real. After trying it myself at home, it turned out that it’s not as perfect as Benefit claims it is.

The they’re Real push up liner comes in a matte charcoal black with a considerable lasting power. It is shaped in a unique way thanks to its angled silicone accuflex tip that’s sharp from one end allowing to get the closest possible to the lash-line. Truth is truth; the packaging design is awesome. As a matter of fact, the pen is made to replace the angled liner brush.

The biggest downfall of this product is the texture. It is a gel liner, which is a new hit I have to say…. However the consistency is very flaky, not buildable and very dry making the application of the eyeliner a nightmare. Not to mention that the pen dispenser wastes way too much of product.

The they’re Real push-up liner isn’t the cheapest liner in the market and for its performance it is a massive fail. Very disappointing from a high end brand such as Benefit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.


You May Also Like

0 comments