Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle | Review

by - 7:19:00 PM



Hello Beauties!

Today, I will be reviewing the Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle. I’m the type of gal who prefers healthy glowy skin and this lil’ jewel emphasizes that natural glow. I got this highlighter a couple of months ago and I immediately fell in love with.

The Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle is a compact powder highlighter with a champagne peachy versatile shade; suitable for a wide range of skin tones. The finish is fabulous, though that once you swatch it you get surprised by the intensity of the color however, once applied to the skin, it gives a flattering fresh and natural shimmer. It also lasts really well on the skin.


The packaging from the other hand; is more of sleek and refined with a magnetic closure making it neat and travel friendly. Coming to the texture, the powder is so creamy and very blendable and the color pigmentation is outstanding.


Just a light swirl of the brush on the powder is needed to achieve the desired look which drags me to point that considering the fact that the Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle is a highlighter and the amount of product you get, makes the product last an absolute lifetime.

Every time I wear it, my complexion looks way better and my look is more fresh and radiant. The Mineralize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle is by far the best highlighter in its category and a luxurious and pretty investment. Looking for a new highlighter? Believe me, it is the only one that you should own and would be the last one to buy.

Thanks for your read!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments