Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette | Review

by - 12:18:00 PM


Hi Y’all,

I have been eyeing the Lorac Pro Palettes for ages, annoyed at the fact that they are the hardest and expensive things to get your hands on. However, when the queen of dupes, Makeup Revolution, can conveniently pull a cheaper version out of their bag, I’m sorted.  Today, I’m going to focus on how the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro1 performs.

Unlike the first palettes, Makeup Revolution has revamped their packaging for this line of the Pro palettes, with super elite formula, a double sided brush, and a black matte lid which looks amazing.  Plus it houses a massive mirror which is great for travelling.


The Iconic Pro 1 palette contains 16 warm neutral shades of browns, split across two lines with the top one being matte and the bottom is all shimmer. The formula is mind blowing; buttery, easy to blend and insanely pigmented with no fall outs. I’ve gotta say, Makeup Revolution are on another level in this one.

I’m incredibly amazed at the staying power of the shadows in this palette. After 6 to 8 hours, my eye makeup would still be in place, fresh and non-smudgy. In fact, this is a great palette and one of my favorite for everyday use. It’s a total bargain and so much easy to find through their website.

Proudly, I admit to be one of the biggest lovers of the Makeup Revolution. For most of us, affordable means less quality, however it has never been the case with the many products I’ve been trying from this brand. The Makeup Revolution once again you have hit the spot with the Iconic Pro 1 palette.  

I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more from this brand.


You May Also Like

0 comments