Peachy Cheeks For Spring!!

by - 8:53:00 AM


Who says blush, says pink in 90% of the time. However, now that warm weather is on its way any moment, I find myself running to achieve that sun kissed look. God how I love it!!  Especially when paired with a peachy pink blush or lip. After looking around my stash, I discovered that I have an obsession about coral and peach blushes. Today I’m here to present what I came up with.

I will start with the e.l.f Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky. I’m a lover of baked blushes I’ve got to say, I love the beautiful colour that comes from this type of formula and this little e.l.f is a gorgeous natural peach with just the right level of highlight that perks thing up and gives the cheeks such a pretty glow. The CatriceIlluminating Blush in Coral Me Maybe is as charming as its design, it is very pigmented and provides such a lovely radiance thanks to a fine shimmer in the formula. The Chanel Joues Contraste in Malice is a stunning coral-pink powder blush with a silky formula that adds a splendid flush of colour and warmth to the cheeks especially for warmer undertones. The Wet n Wild Blush inPearlescent Pink is my trusty and day-to-day blush and I’ve got to say that I wear it pretty much all year round. Though the name mentions pink, but it’s a lovely peachy pink with a fine gold shimmer which is the best to grant a little radiance to the skin. The irresistible hear shape Makeup Revolution BlushingHearts in Candy Queen of Hearts, previously reviewed here, is a combination of coral, peach and pink colours. It delivers a healthy and natural blossom without overpowering. The last one and certainly not the least, the Gosh Giant Blushin Passion, is very creamy and pigmented and provides a beautiful sun flushed look.

I hope you enjoy this post, as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for your read!


You May Also Like

0 comments