The Setting Spray I'm Obsessed With

by - 6:13:00 PM


Setting powders and sprays are the only meaning of making the makeup stay put and longer. There are plenty of those out there however is it worth paying the hefty price tag for something that’s full of chemicals???  Well the answer for me is NO especially when I can get a cheaper and a better version using natural ingredients. I have normal to dry skin which makes me prefer the sprays over powder. In this post, I’d share with you my latest DIY makeup setting spray which I’m obsessed with. It smells divine, my skin is super soft after and it got a lasting power too.

For this spray, I only use the 100ml spray bottle for a couple of weeks supply as there are no preservative and then I can make fresh batches every now and then.

What you need:
Rose Water.
Glycerin.
100 ml Spray Bottle.

What to Do:
Combine 1 part of glycerine with 4 parts of the rose water.

Shake before use.

This setting spray takes no time to make and is dead cheap. It could also be used as a facial spritz throughout the day for glowy skin.

Thanks for your read and hope you enjoyed!


You May Also Like

0 comments