Makeup Revolution Iconic Blush Bronze & Brighten | Review

by - 4:36:00 PM

Hello Everyone,

Six months back I picked the Makeup Revolution Iconic Blush Bronze & Brighten Palette in shade “Flush” to use it when I travel but somehow I totally forgot about it until I got the other three shades; Golden Hot, Rave and Smoulder, as free items in my recent haul and I thought that it’s the best time for reviewing these little gems .. So let’s jump into it!


The four palettes come in the usual simple and slim glossy black packaging of Makeup Revolution with a good sized mirror, which makes them really compact and perfect for travelling or simply carrying in your makeup bag.

All the three powders are well pigmented; it provide just the right amount of product for a subtle glow and which could easily be build up for more color pay off. The staying power for a fact is not bad even in summer days; the blush, bronzer and highlighter stay around 5 to 6 hours.

Texture wise, I will be talking about each powder separately and I will start with the blush that has a creamy to powder texture with a matte finish which make its blending effortless and beautiful. The bronzer has a similar texture of the blush without being too matte and does amazing job in warming up the skin and giving a healthy glow. It could also be used to contour if layered without being muddy. Finally the highlighter! This one is simply stunning. It is not overly glittered to make you feel like a disco ball but it adds just the perfect natural and gorgeous sheen to the face.

“Flush” contains a peachy-pinky blush, light neutral bronzer with orange undertones and a honey toned highlighter.

“Rave” contains a classy coral blush, light golden bronzer and a champagne highlighter.

“Smoulder” has a bright pink blush, mid toned bronzer and a pearly white highlighter.

“Golden Hot” being the warmest of all 4 palettes comes with a lovely bronzy color with gold shimmers as a bronzer, a neutral pink color as blush and the highlighter is a beautiful rose gold shade.

Beyond any doubt, I like these palettes; they are a must have in your makeup bag for an everyday use. I love the idea of having a handy multi-purpose product, as I could easily use the bronzer and the highlighter as eyeshadows and I would save with that a lot of time and space when I am on the move. The quality is lovely and the colours set are so versatile that there’s a shade for everyone. Give it a try and you won’t regret it!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments