Summer Lip Picks ...

by - 2:16:00 PM


I’ve never been lips over eyes/cheeks type of girl and I can easily get stuck in the same groove; reaching for my pink and nude colors, however I like to go a little bolder in summer days. Today I’m sharing the lipsticks I’ve been reaching for the most lately. I included here only the shades I won’t wear the rest of the year and will organize them by colors starting by orange, corals and then fuchsia.

Orange Shades:


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Flirt – One of, if not the best orange shade lipstick I’ve got. The color appears as a bright orange but translates to a pretty pale orange coral with a combined formula of a lipstick with a glossy finish. It’s certainly the perfect summer lipstick you can ever have.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smoked Peach – This one is a matte orange that’s creamy in formula, lightweight and pigmented, not the best in the latter but it’s still pretty good.

Coral Shades:


Wet’N’Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Just Peachy – Here is another matte lipstick but in a beautiful bright coral shade. The pigmentation of this lipstick line is just incredible and though they might seem drying the lips at first, they actually don’t.
Maybelline Colordrama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in In With Coral – A bright neon coral that screams summer! The pencil is very creamy, pigmented with a semi matte finish and unlike the regular lip pencils, the Maybelline intense velvet lip pencils are very comfortable and don’t dry the lips.

Fuchsia Shades:


e.l.f Moisturizing Lipstick in Pink Minx – This is one of the lipsticks that has been laying on my vanity for so long but never tried for no reason until lately and I wish I did any sooner. The shade comes as a bright true pink. It is very moisturizing, highly pigmented and extremely lightweight.
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Fig – This is a bright pink with pastel undertones with a very creamy and great pigmentation.


Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Love Me – I love how easy this lipstick applies. It is very creamy and pigmented. The color is a lovely light pink but more on the neutral side; which makes it perfect for everyday wear.   
Wet’N’Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here – Another Wet’N’Wild Lipstick that I’m obsessed with. The texture is exactly the same as the Just Peachy but the color is stunning, at least for me. It’s a medium toned mauve/pink that could look scary in the packaging but believe it is wonderful on the lips.

This is it for my summer lipstick picks, stay tuned as I’m planning to have a series of this type of posts featuring the picks of the season for different products.

Until next time.


You May Also Like

0 comments