Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palettes | Review

by - 10:11:00 AM


Cheeks? That’s what floats my boat… I’m all about blushes and bronzers and I can never have enough. A while back I got my hands on the Catrice Blush Artist Palette in shade CorAll I Need and being me I couldn’t resist having the other two, namely BronzEclat & Rock’n’Rose … To know what I think? Keep on reading!!

The Blush Artist Palettes were launched for spring/summer 2016 having a versatile range of colours ranging in a harmonious way from warm, coral to natural shades to accentuate the natural traits. Each palette holds three shades; a matte blush, a shimmer one and a highlighter that could be utilized either solo or combined.

The palettes are housed in a typical Catrice packaging; basic clear plastic case. And to be honest, it is a very practical, as first it is travel friendly and second, it allows you to identify the product without having to open it to check the shades.

The blushes apply beautifully and blend easily while the pigmentation is not extreme but just the right amount to prevent falling into the clown cheeks! The highlighter in this is nothing but subtle.

“010 BronzEclat” symbolizes the warm tones in this collection which could be my least used palette mainly because of the red brown shade, as I’ve got nothing like it in my stash, but I don’t want to judge it too soon as I figured that the combination of the two blushes could result into something lovely. The second pan is a glow-y peach color with gold shimmers and the highlighter is a pink champagne shade that’s very flattering to the cheekbones.


If you know me well, you’ll guess that the “020 CorAll I Need” palette is my favorite. I mainly love the matte pink shade with coral undertones; it adds a lovely hint of colour that appeals to freshness. The other blush is a bright pink with golden glitter while the highlighter is a shy peach that’s ideal for a natural enlightening.    


My second favorite palette is the “030 Rock’n’Rose” though I think it is best suited for lighter skin tones as it’s the most rose cool toned palette. The first shade represents a pretty pink coral with fine shimmers that’s not even noticeable. The second one is a more vibrant pink with a matte finish and lastly the highlighter, is a pink shimmer that gives a great look once applied.


The Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palettes are perfect for a healthy natural look and the lasting power is quite reasonable. I had them during a short trip and it was a joy to play with. The Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palettes are truly another drugstore hidden gem. I’m a fan!


You May Also Like

0 comments