Evening Skin Care Routine | Summer Edit

by - 10:47:00 AM


Following my morning summer routine, I will share with you my evening one and this is when it gets a bit more interesting as there is a lot to talk about. So without further ado, here are all the products I’ve been using …

To remove my makeup I’ve been enjoying for quite some time the Organic Coconut Oil however I’ve been using lately the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil and this stuff is great and you can check out my full review here.

Being the person I am, I have to double cleanse and call me old fashioned but nothing beats a soapy solution and water. For that I use the same cleanser I use in the morning; the Garnier Smoothing Cream Cleanser using my newly discovered Konjac Sponge. Yes I know I’m the last person on earth to try it and let me tell ya’ it’s perfect, gentle and very efficient.

Next I move on to my DIY Toner, and you can find the recipe here. Gosh how I love the mix of rose and lavender in this toner, it’s my favorite step, and it really has the best smell ever. My secret weapons in this routine are my oil serums. I have a full post on the first one I use. The second one is simply Organic Argan Oil and my last is the Vitamin E Oil. My skin certainly loves oils; I’ve noticed major difference when skipping this step. These oils are extremely hydrating and their benefits are endless.

Another serum that I’ve been using lately is the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum, reviewed here, is an awesome addition to my skin care regimen, since I started applying it’s doing the world of good for my dehydrated skin which is now looking better and better.  

For moisturizing, I start by applying the La Roche Posay Redermic C Eyes to my eyes, using my ring finger and I’ve got to say it is another incredible product. It certainly decreased the appearance of fine lines under my eyes, not that I have a lot but I’m happy with the way my under-eye area is now looking. For the rest of my face I use the L’Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Cream which I did a whole review on here, and I’m really liking this stuff. And finally I treat my lips with my Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm.


For my extras, I love to indulge my skin every second day to my trusty DIY masks that I’ve shared a while ago here and here. I love how my skin feels after; simply fresh and nourished. As of my exfoliators, I’m currently switching between the St.Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub; amazing gentle scrub, I’ve got to say that I’m in love with all St.Ives products and the Beauty Formulas Australian Tea Tree Blackhead Clearing Facial Scrub which is good but not to my liking because of the overpowering smell of the tea tree.  

I hope you enjoyed going through my skin care routine, and lastly I want to say that it’s not about using 2 or 20 products, but what more important is using the ingredients that work best for your skin.


Thank you for stopping by.. 

You May Also Like

0 comments