Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara | Review

by - 10:15:00 AM


The Lash Sensational was one of Maybelline’s well-loved in the beauty community so when I spotted the Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara I had to have it… Technically it promises the same fan effect as the original one using oil based formula for supple and nourished lashes.

The packaging is absolutely attractive; black matte packaging with pink accents and the wand is sort of different in shape from all mascaras I own; it is called a “fanning reservoir Brush” with short bristles and deep gabs that arouse the product from the roots. The formula was the main reason why I wanted to give the Luscious Lash Sensational a go, as it’s infused with precious oils for healthy lashes.  In fact it is pretty wet but dries out quickly adding volume and length for that natural “fanned out” and soft lashes without smudging or clumping.


The Maybelline Luscious Lash Sensational Mascara is definitely a keeper! Though I wasn’t a fan of it when I just got it, I find it creeping into my everyday makeup slowly and I’ve got to say I started to like it. My lashes for a fact remain soft all day and a bit dramatic with only one coat.

Hopefully that was helpful!!! Thanks for reading,

Until next time!


You May Also Like

0 comments