New In My Skin Care Stash: Vichy Auqalia Thermal Light Cream

by - 5:44:00 PM

Hi Guys,

I’ve been so eager to post this review for weeks but I was lacking the time. Today, as the title states I’m talking about the new addition to my skin care regimen; the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream. As I’ve mentioned in my summer edition skin care routine post, I’m all about hydration as my skin tend to look tired and dull in hot and humid summer days. Now let me clarify that dehydration is NOT a skin type as much as a skin condition.


I’ve been looking for a moisturizer to replace my Clinique one for ages until I popped at my local pharmacy and got this one by chance occurrence. It comes in a lovely light blue glass jar that could be a downfall for some but I personally like it.  

This moisturizer has a gel cream texture that settles into the skin immediately without greasiness. Though the cream is rich with amazing ingredients such as Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Hyaluronic acid, it remains extremely light in formula which offers up to 48 hours hydration, protection, smoothness and plumpness.

I’ve been using the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream in mornings and it definitely helped improve my complexion, leaving my skin, with no overstatement, brighter and fresh. As I mentioned in my skin care routine post, I love the old school scent this moisturizer has; it is light and takes me back to great memories with my auntie who had the exact lovely smell.

We’ve got a winner here people! The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream is an amazing moisturizer that sticks to what it claims. I’m glad I’ve picked it up. If your skin lacks life like mine used to, give this gem a try…

Have a great day!


You May Also Like

0 comments