New In: My Skin Care Stash

by - 12:40:00 PM


As I’m constantly trying out different products, though I don’t think I’m using as many as most of other bloggers, my skin care routine keep on changing. Hence, I decided to go for a “New in” series to highlight all of my newest products.

In this first post, I want to spotlight two products that I’m totally hooked on and I wonder why it took me too long to discover them. Anyway, today I’ll be talking about the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum and Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot.

I got the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum in a subscription box last year and since then it’s been in my skin care drawer and don’t ask me why. I’ve tried a lot of moisturizers and serums throughout the years to find an end to one of my main skin concerns; dehydration and nothing seemed to be efficient the way the Bioderma one did. It is a fresh smelling gel that’s weightless and absorbs beautifully with no shine or greasiness. It works great on providing pure hydration leaving the skin plumped and supple. I’ve noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since the first week of use and believe I’m not exaggerating here. Another additional bonus of this serum is its clean and hygienic packaging. The Bioderma Hydrabio Serum assuredly got a permanent spot in my skin care shelf. I just love the results; my skin never felt the same in such a long time.

My second addition to my skin care is The Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot, which I got last month as a remedy for my second main concern; scars and hyper pigmentation, to find out that it actually targets appearing or existing blemishes.  Thank god, I experience those only in that time of the month and I still can’t stand it. Vichy promises results after 48 hours from application. You might be saying Ok whatever but this little one, despite its pricey tag, works as claimed and the best of all, the blemish doesn’t leave a scar. I call it a skin care gem!! It comes in a form of odorless gel housed in a hygienic small plastic tube with a metal applicator to apply it directly on the blemish. The zit does not fade away immediately however it looks less inflamed and by the end of the second day, the pimple retracts and I’ve even test it out on a bump that was growing under the skin and I was impressed how it never emerged on top. I usually use it at night as like most of the spot treatments it dries out forming a film on the pimple. Considering the results I’m alright with that. I’m really happy to have this overnight pimple magical treatment stashed in my skin care.

Both products are very efficient and provide great results to the skin. They are certainly a must-try!!

Thank you for stopping by!


You May Also Like

0 comments