5 Underrated Beauty Products

by - 9:40:00 AM

Just like every beauty guru, I tend to focused more on the latest releases while some beauty gems, though they are must-haves, seem to slip under the radar and don’t get the coverage and love they truly deserve. Hence, I thought of sharing my first batch of overlooked bits that make a difference in my beauty routine.


Throughout the years, I’ve tried several mascaras but I always kept a permanent spot for the Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in my makeup stash. It’s been my trusty mascara for so long. Not only it delivers nice clump free length and definition to my lashes but it beautifully separates them from root to tip leaving the lashes looking 100% natural. This fantastic mascara also grants volume in a major way for some eye pop.

The second product that I’ve been enjoying lately and haven’t seen it in the spotlight is the Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base. It has a light creamy texture with a matte finish that doesn’t crease. It is very easy to work with and blends like a dream neutralizing the eyelid discoloration. The Essence eyeshadow primer, certainly enhances my eyeshadows color intensity and lasting power.

My lips are constantly dry and chapped and in my hunt for lipsticks I always stay away from matte formulas. I recently though gave the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks a try in the shades 09 Happy Nude Year and 10 Don`t Pink Of It and I’m glad I did. Despite the matte finish, the Bourjois lipsticks are comfortable matte and non-drying. The formula is lightweight and creamy with an impressive longevity. The color payoff is simply intense. I love them!


Few months back I picked the elf cream blush palette in soft since, you know, I don’t have the self-control to forgo any sort of blush. The palette offers a mixture of colors that alter from nude pinks to corals which makes them perfect for an everyday natural look. The shades are creamy in texture, nicely pigmented and ultra-buildable.


Thank you for stopping by … Until next time!!


You May Also Like

0 comments