Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Blush Palette | Review

by - 9:41:00 AM


Two months back the Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette was a part of my Summer Highlighter Picks post and it is one of the favorite highlighter palettes among bloggers community. Today I’m not coming with a full review on this one but I’m sharing my thoughts on the all new Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Blush Palette. Let’s check it out!

I was amazed at how beautiful this palette is but one thing that’s clear is the colors in this one are more in the bold side than the original one. There is a mixture of metals and mattes scattered between blushes, highlighters and bronzers. It is definitely another versatile palette from Makeup Revolution with a combination of pink, peach and golden hues.

Naturally some shades will stand out for some skin tones better than others but of course what might not work as blush, bronzer or highlighter could certainly be used as an eyeshadow and for that the bottom two shades (7,8) from the right will serve me that purpose.



My favorite shades are the top right matte (4) which is a great bronzer for warming up most skin tones but maybe not the dark ones, the pink shades (1) with mauve undertones and (6) a shimmer pink that are perfect blushes that add a lovely flush and lastly the highlighters (2,3,5) that vary from peach, golden champagne and a rose gold which I find stunning and believe me that’s quite weird coming from someone who’s not into highlighters at all.



Honestly there is no way to fault Makeup Revolution on this palette, or most of their products. It a gorgeous palette that’s great for travelling with a remarkable pigmentation that provides a dewy finish and a good longevity too!! As for which one of the blush palettes I prefer, I believe the original one is suited for all year round while the Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold is more appropriate for summer time.

Have tried this palette? What are your thoughts on it? 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG these blushes look perfect! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna. Thank you for your comment. I'll be glad to connect with you... ���� I'll check you Bloglovin ��

    ReplyDelete