Paris Beauty Haul | Part II

by - 10:20:00 AM

This is my second and final round of my Paris haul which include four more items. I have to say that I’m proud of myself for making smart buys during this trip. Let’s just hope that the performance of these products will be as high as my hopes…!!!


The first purchase is a CC cream that’s the first in my collection and I was for so long, keen to try one of these with no brand limitation. I got my hands on the L’Oréal Nude Magic CC Cream in Effet Bonne Mine for dull and tired skin. It has an SPF 20 and supposed to provide hydration for 24 hours.

I’ve got another cream contouring product that I’ve heard only good things about. It is the Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick Contour & Highlight in 02 Medium .. Damn it, that’s a long name. I first opened the tube, whilst typing this post and tried it on the back of my hand and so far, I’m liking it. I’m also in love with the packaging; it is very compact and easy to throw in your bag.

La Roche-Posay is by far my favorite French skin care brand. Everything I tried from them made a difference to my skin. That’s why I got the Effaclar Duo (+) Unifiant (€14.90) in Light to immediately lessen imperfections and marks for a more even skin tone and texture.

Lastly, I decided to gift myself the Limited Edition Nars Orgasm Blush (€39.90) which was in my wishlist for so long but I simply could never justify the price. I don’t think I need to add to all the hype this particular product is having, however I have to say that the color is so beautifully exquisite that I’m not surprised that everyone raves about it.

I hope you enjoyed, thank you for stopping by and keep your eyes up on some upcoming reviews!!

You May Also Like

0 comments