Budget Lipsticks With Essence

by - 3:09:00 PM

Lipsticks are definitely my least favorite makeup product. I always go for the most comfortable to wear and stick to the same shades, namely pinks and nudes. A while ago, I decided to expand my color range through Essence lipsticks. And at their very affordable price, I couldn’t expect better opportunity to treat myself a lil' something from everything.


The lipsticks are super creamy and hydrating with an impressive pigmentation. They literally feel like nothing and the best of all; they aren’t drying the lips. The longevity though is not as great as I would love; they only last 3-4 hours max before needing to reapply.  

To start off, I picked the sheer and shine lipsticks in shades 03BFF which is a berry rose and 11 All About Cupcake that is a pretty light natural pink, which are perfect for a ‘no makeup’ makeup look being sheer with a hint of shine and color.


For the nudes’ part, I chose the long lasting lipstick in 11Nude Love which I love. It is a pretty light nude with a slight pink undertone.  And my second is the long lastinglipstick nude in 05 Cool Nude which is a brown pink color that’s very appropriate for most days and on most skin tones.


In the bright aisle of this collection, three lovely shades came into my grasps. The first one being the 13 Love Me, a wonderful pink that’s certainly one of those shades that you would pick, swipe on your lips and you’re ready to go. Next is 07 Natural Beauty which is a gorgeous nude pink that falls somewhere in the middle of nude and bright pink and again it’s great for everyday wear. And then I got the 12 Blush My Lips. A vibrant fuchsia that adds a color pop to the face during summer and spring times.


Lastly we reach the red section and I got in here two items. My first is the 04 On The Catwalk! which is not my favorite. It is a berry toned shade that I believe is more suitable for medium-deep complexions. And finally, the 18 Matt Wanted! Though it’s a very new shade to my stash but I’m in love with. It’s a deep red wine color that’s a clear goal for fall season.


I can’t stress enough how lightweight and moisturizing the Essence lipsticks are. Another thing that’s worth mentioning is the color payoff that is insane therefore, FOR NOW, I don’t mind, the low quality in terms of staying power notably that I’m not a lipstick guru.

Thank you for reading …. Until next time!!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. They look really nice! I'm so sad that I can't get Essence in my country :(

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed and there is no doubt a good brand that offers quality with extremely cheap prices. Try to get them online... You won't regret!!!

      Delete