Favorite Cheek Products 2016

by - 10:25:00 AM

Oh boy I’m so excited about this post and I have no clue how to start it …. As you must’ve guessed it from the title I’m naming today my favorite cheek products which are my all time favorites and what I own the most and that makes it very difficult for me to narrow down the list. My choices have changed quite a bit; I’m more into a matte bronzed definition mixed with a soft blush topped with a subtle highlighter. Does that make sense to you? Probably not… Keep on reading to figure out what goes inside my mind!!

I will cite the products in accordance of my order of application. Hence, let’s first enroll my bronzer list.


On daily basis, I don’t contour, I only use the same product to define and bronze. I’ll start with an iconic product that everybody loves; the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. It’s a classic that lasts all day and looks so natural on the skin offering a silky matte finish. It’s with no doubt my go-to bronzer.

Another universal one that I’m obsessed with is the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer. Having a creamy texture, it provides a gorgeous warmth to the skin with a fresh effect. I love it!

Many were attracted by the smell of this product; that’s like chocolate. Not my case. It is another matte bronzer but deeper in color. Yes! you guessed it; it’s the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. It has a great  pigmentation and applies like dream taking the contour/bronze to a totally new level.


I love Me a GOOD Blush. In fact, 2 things I can never leave the house without; bronzer and blush. I don’t reach of the too many I own and that’s why I’ll certainly have to declutter this category. For now, let’s see the blushes I’ve been reaching for the most in 2016.


I have no idea how this first one got into my stash; The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 120 Pink Rose. That’s a long name. It’s with no doubt not the type of blush I used to go for nevertheless I’m very glad to have it. It’s a great day to day powders that’s soft in texture and provides the most natural and fresh pop to the cheeks.

Another everyday choice of mine is the Wet n WildColor Icon Blush in Rose Champagne, which creates the perfect flush. It’s a beautiful dusty rose color with a slight hint of shimmer. The texture is super velvely and the pigmentation is great without being powdery.  

Whenever we travel, I have to pick a Chanel Blush from the airport. Don’t know why. The Chanel Joues Contraste in 15 Orchid Rose is the last blush in the everyday section. It is a lovely pink with very light blue undertones that gives a beautiful glow finish.

For quite some time, I thought there is a huge hype around the Nars Orgasm Blush until I swatched it while in Paris at Sephora and couldn’t resist picking up the super-size. It’s a medium warm pink with golden shimmers that provides radiance and luminosity.


If I have to choose only one peach blush for the rest of my life, it would certainly  be the Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Malice. It’s very close to the Nars Orgasm but not. The shimmer in Malice is barely there but the color is a light still vibrant peachy pink.


My newest addiction is highlighters. Once more I will say that I don’t own many of these. I’m still sticking to the same old highlighter picks I posted last August with a new addition of the Makeup Revolution Shimmer Brick Radiant. I’m really obsessed with this highlighter! It is insanely pigmented and has a buttery texture that makes the application so easy. I love a good swirl of all the shades for a subtle golden glow.



You May Also Like

0 comments