Maybelline Master Contour V Shape Duo Stick | Review

by - 1:02:00 PM


The contouring is far from over. I have never though been into the super done contouring, well except in the first beginning. But, since I heard about this craze, I always made the link to cream products especially for a defined look. Today’s review is about a cream product; the Maybelline Master Contour V Shape Duo Stick, that’s made to make the contouring fool proof.

Maybelline is known to offer a quality to blow you mind away, and this new product is no different. The Master ContourV Shape Duo Stick is a 2-in-1 product; contour & highlighter, that’s available in only two shades, and I’ve got the medium one. It is presented in a retractable chubby stick which makes it super handy for travelling or just throw in your bag.


The formula is extremely creamy and applies effortlessly. For a fact, it’s as simple as “swipe, switch, swipe, blend and you’re ready to go!”. The shades are intensely pigmented with a matte finish. Once all blended seamlessly, you are left with a very natural but sculpted look and the best of all; it lasts all day. I would though recommend setting it with a powder because of consistency.


Overall I think that the MaybellineMaster Contour V Shape Duo Stick is such a handy stick that’s literally the easiest product for contouring. I was certainly able to get the naturally lifted and sculpted cheeks with this little one instead of the stripes that are better suited for Social Media photos. However, it can be difficult to use each side separately once the product starts to grind down.

Hope you enjoyed this review as much as I enjoy using my contour stick every single day!!

Thank you for reading.


You May Also Like

0 comments