The Nude Palette That Everyone Needs

by - 7:26:00 AM


Since I took part in the beauty community, I read tons of reviews raving about the Lorac Pro Palettes. As I couldn’t legitimize the price, I only picked their dupes from Makeup Revolution, which I reviewed here and here. But, when I first glimpsed their third edition, the Lorac Pro 3, I HAD TO HAVE IT….  And I DID. Let’s take a look!

The Lorac Pro 3 palette features 8 matte and 8 shimmer shades housed into a slim and compact creamy beige cardboard with a mini Behind the Scenes eyeshadow primer, which I have used once and didn’t like.

The color selection here focuses more on light nudes and warm neutrals, presented in a nice mix of highlighting, transition and definition shades, which makes this palette a complete one. The formula of these eyeshadows is simply gorgeous and buttery with a mind-blowing pigmentation. There is though quite a bit of fallout during application but that doesn’t translate to chalkiness or dryness … It’s quite the opposite! The eyeshadows actually blend silky. It’s with no doubt, one of the best formulas out there!

1st Row


2nd Row


As of the small size of the pans and the powdery formula that kicks up a bit at each use, it actually results in a messy palette and believe me it’s a real pain to keep it clean.

The Lorac Pro 3 palette is my first from this range and certainly not the last. It is a worthwhile investment in my palette obsession. The eyeshadows are finely milled and easy to work with. There isn’t one shade in this entire palette that I haven’t or won’t use. The palette is a gorgeous option for every day, from “barely there” to “full matte smudged eye”. I’m delighted with this palette and find myself reaching for it every single day since I got it. It is simply the perfect image of a neutral palette.


You May Also Like

0 comments