If You Get One Thing This Month

by - 6:50:00 PM


…. Then it should be the Makeup Revolution Beyond Radiance Palette.

Technically it’s a highlighter palette but I use it to set my makeup for that gorgeous glow “from within”. And I admit it’s doing an excellent job. The packaging is a standard makeup revolution shiny black casing and contains three generously sized highlighters/setting powders with a large mirror.

To be frank I was never a setting powder lover. Yet with the Beyond Radiance Palette, the skeptical idea of the powder accentuating my fine lines and pores was no longer there. These powders rather blur the minor imperfection creating an illuminating complexion.

The formula is absolutely stunning; the powders are finely milled, buttery with an almost unnoticeable glitter particles that work beautifully on the skin. And that only made me reach for this gem every single day since I got it.

If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know for sure by now my love for Makeup Revolution. And with the Beyond Radiance Palette, they simply took their game up!


You May Also Like

0 comments