The Only 3 Blushes I Had For This Winter

by - 7:25:00 AM


Recently I have cut down my blush collection to almost half to allow me keep only the real winners. Yet, for the past couple of months, I found myself reaching for the same three blushes. It seems I had a type as I was in love with the simple & natural flush of color…. Let’s take a look!

Chanel Joues Contrast 15 Orchid Rose:
It has been a 2016 favorite of mine, as mentioned here. It is baked blush that’s a perfect everyday option with the right amount of shimmer. The color is a beautiful mix of muted rose and mauve that looks incredibly natural on the skin and has a silky-smooth texture that feels hard at touch.  In terms of pigmentation, the Chanel joues contrast is pigmented yet sheer which makes it is easier to build up the color to obtain the desired shade. I’m in love with this blush!

Essence Satin Touch Blush in 20 Satin Love
Though I heard/read a lot raving about Essence Silky Touch blushes, I was quite hesitant to pick them up; trying to behave towards my nonstop growing blush collection but of course, once I glimpsed the new blushes for Fall 2016, I couldn’t stop myself. And I immediately fall in love with the Satin Touch Blush in Satin Love which is a warm nude rose with a golden sheen reflecting a healthy natural look which I exactly love. The pigmentation is way intense than I thought it would be and the texture is super soft & smooth and it stays in place for the whole day. It’s certainly a winner!!

Essence Matt Touch Blush in 30 Rose Me Up!
Another Essence blush that comes in a gorgeous light matte brown color with pink undertones and is a completely new color in my collection. Though it is supposed to be matte, this blush grants a fresh luminosity to the skin. The pigmentation is pretty amazing since it delivers just the right amount of product and the formula feels also soft & the lasting power is alright.   


As always, thanks for stopping by!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments